You can easily create a new MySQL database user by following these steps:
1) Log into cPanel.
2) Look for the “DATABASES” section and click on “MySQL® Databases”.
3) Look for the “Add New User” section and enter the username and the password you want to be associated with the user in both fields. You can also click the “Password Generator” and cPanel generates a random, strong password for your username.
Add the user to a database
1) On the same page look for the “Add User To Database” section and from the drop down menu select the username that you’ve just created and the database you want to assign the user to and click “Add”.
2) On the next page, you’ll assign privileges for the user to the database. If you want to assign full privileges for the user just check the box next to “All Privileges” and then click Next Step.
3) You’ll see a confirmation message that the username has been assigned to your database.