If you ever want to send an email from your Gmail.com account through an email software program, you will need the Gmail SMTP server settings.
Below you will find the specific details you need to set up SMTP for your Gmail.com email address:
- Gmail SMTP server address: smtp.gmail.com
- Gmail SMTP username: Your Gmail address (e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Gmail SMTP password: Your Gmail password
- Gmail SMTP port (TLS): 587
- Gmail SMTP port (SSL): 465
- Gmail SMTP TLS/SSL required: yes