This tutorial will learn how to install the LiteSpeed Cache plugin on your WordPress website easily.
Why should you use LiteSpeed Cache for WordPress?
LiteSpeed uses cutting-edge caching technology that outperforms both NGINX and Apache web servers. But don’t take our word for it; check out our benchmarks.
How to Install LiteSpeed Cache on WordPress
To install LiteSpeed Cache on your WordPress site, follow these steps:
1) We’ll assume that you are already logged into your WordPress admin panel (wp-admin).
2) In the left sidebar, hover on Plugins, then click Add New
Are you tired of slow WordPress hosting? We use LiteSpeed caching to deliver content to your visitors almost instantly. ⚡ Check out our WordPress Hosting plans!
4) In the Search plugins text box, type LiteSpeed Cache and press Enter.
5) Look after the LiteSpeed Cache plugin, and then click Install Now:
6) After the plugin is installed, click on the Activate button.
That’s it! You know how to install the LiteSpeed Cache plugin for your WordPress website.
▶️ Please join us in the next tutorial, where we will walk you through the Basic LiteSpeed Cache Configuration on WordPress.