This tutorial assumes you’ve already logged into phpMyAdmin. If you are not logged in just follow the steps in this tutorial to login.
1) Click the database you wish to export, in this example we’ll use the chemiclo_demo database.
2) Next, click on the “Export” tab and select the format in which you want to export the database.
3) Click on the “Go” button to start the export/backup process of the entire database.
4) You can also export only certain tables from your database, from the export tab go to the “Export Method” section click on the “Custom – display all possible options“. This will show you a list of all the tables created in the database.
5) Select the tables you want to export, leave the other options unchanged and click on the “Go” button to proceed.