This guide will assist you in the process required to create an email account that you can use to send and receive an email from.
How to Create an Email Account in cPanel
1) Log into your Lab.
2) While you are in your lab’s dashboard, locate ‘Active Services‘ area and click on the ‘Manage Product‘ icon for your hosting account.
3) Go to the ‘Quick Shortcuts’ section and click on the ‘Email accounts’ icon.
4) Next, you will need to type in the new Email account you want to create and fill the necessary information for it.
5) Here are the fields you need to fill in, in order to create your new email account:
- Email – enter the email address you want to create. Please be advised that you can choose only from domains associated with your account.
- Password – select a strong password for your new email account.
- Mailbox Quota – choose the size of the mailbox.
6) When ready press the ‘Create Account’ button at the bottom.
That’s it! You now know how to create a new email account in cPanel.