To block traffic coming to your site from specific countries using Cloudflare, you can use the Firewall Rules feature in the Cloudflare dashboard.
Here’s how to do it:
- Log in to the Cloudflare dashboard and select the domain you want to block traffic from.
- Click on the “Firewall” tab, and then click on the “Firewall Rules” tab.
- Click on the “Create a Firewall Rule” button.
- In the “If” section, select “Country Code” from the dropdown menu, and then enter the country code of the country you want to block traffic from. You can also use the “AND” and “OR” options to create more complex rules.
- In the “Then” section, select “Block” from the dropdown menu.
- Click on the “Save and Deploy” button to save and activate your firewall rule.
Please note that blocking traffic from specific countries may not be sufficient to protect your website from all types of cyber attacks.
Implementing other security measures, such as SSL/TLS, DDoS protection, and regular security audits is essential.