You can easily create a MySQL database thanks to the MySQL Database Wizard included in cPanel which walks you through each of these steps. Just follow these steps to create the database:
1) Log into cPanel.
2) Look for the “DATABASES” section and click on “MySQL® Database Wizard “.
3) In the next window enter the name of your database and hit “Next Step”.
4) Here you’ll need to choose the username and enter the password you want to be associated with the user in both fields. You can also click the “Password Generator” and cPanel generates a random, strong password for your username.
5) On the next page, you’ll assign privileges for the user to the database. If you want to assign full privileges for the user just check the box next to “All Privileges” and then click Next Step.
6) You’ll see a confirmation message that the database and username have been created.