Users can update the DNS records for their domains from within the cPanel, however, please note that this effect will only work if Chemicloud’s nameservers or private nameservers registered with Chemicloud IPs are being used.
1) Log into cPanel.
2) Look for the “Domains” section and click on “Zone Editor”.
3) If you have more than one domain entered in your cPanel choose the domain name for which you would like the DNS zone modified. You can also use the search bar to find the domain name.
4) From this area, you can either create a new A Record, CNAME Record or add an MX record.
5) You can also edit or remove a DNS record you have previously created by clicking on the “Manage” link.
6) If you no longer wish to use a DNS record you have previously created it can be simply removed by clicking the “Delete” link.
7) To update a DNS record you have previously created simply click the Edit link and make the necessary changed and hit the “Save Record” button to update the record.
Nothing can be done to speed the propagation process, however, it is recommended that you plan for propagation ahead of time to minimize the effects of downtime.
Once you change the DNS it is recommended to flush your DNS, in order to be sure your computer hasn’t cached an old IP address.