So, you’ve decided to set up a new website, and you are considering using the ChemiCloud website builder.
In case you aren’t sure how to start or you don’t remember how it works, then this guide will help make the process easier by taking you step by step on how to get started with our website builder.
Things to Consider
- If are not a ChemiCloud customer, you can consider hosting your site with us. At ChemiCloud we offer Web Hosting plans with unmatched speed, reliability, and security. One of the features we offer to make things easier is our drag and drop Website Builder.
- If you are a ChemiCloud customer, we’ll assume that your domain already points to our DNS servers.
How to Create a Website
Our drag and drop Website Builder is well-known for its ease of use. Getting started with our builder is a very simple process and takes less than five minutes to complete.
1) The first step is to Login into your cPanel.
2) Once you are logged in to cPanel, scroll down to the Software section and click on the Website Builder icon.
3) You will be redirected to the Website Builder dashboard.
Choose a Theme
4) Now it’s time to choose a theme for your website.
A theme is an overall look, feel and style of your website. This includes things like the color scheme, layout and style elements. In essence, your website theme is what a visitor will see, while they access your website.
You are free to use from a selection of 354 themes on different categories of interest. Using the Theme details will help you to see more details about that theme and to see a demo of it.
5) Once you find a theme suitable for your website you can click on the Activate button to set the theme as a default theme for your Website Editing.
6) Once the theme is activated, you will be redirected to the website’s editor, from where you can start customizing your website.
Some of the pages on your website are more important than others. Every website is different, but generally speaking, there are the four most important (and most-visited) pages on a website:
- Home Page
- About Page
- Contact Us Page
Before going further with editing your pages, to make the most of your pages, you can read this article about t
The customization process will start with the Home page of your website. It is the first page which is being seen by a visitor when they access your website.
You can drag and drop different Widgets where ever you want to see the elements. There are many different Widgets like Title, Paragraph, Slider, Service Box, Rich Text, Images, Videos, etc. You can select from a different range of 40+ Widgets.
Let’s say that we want to add a new Widget like Title. Just drag and drop the Title widget where you want it to be displayed on the page.
When the item is dropped on a particular position to Edit you will be able to find Action bar, Advance Option to Customize, etc. for different types of Widgets.
After you finish editing your pages you can update your changes, and then Publish your website.
You can find these options on the upper right corner of the editor.
Creating your website doesn’t have to be a daunting process. At least not with the ChemiCloud Website Builder.
Our themes are customizable for all kind of needs. With no prior knowledge necessary, you can start building your site for your business, blog, portfolio immediately.