In this tutorial, you will learn how to easily use WordPress Toolkit in WHM as a reseller hosting customer.
About WordPress Toolkit
WordPress Toolkit is a feature-rich management interface in cPanel that allows you to install, configure, and manage your WordPress websites.
Thanks to WordPress Toolkit, installing and managing your WordPress websites just got a lot easier. Like you, we’re fans of user-friendly software, which shines through with numerous helpful features.
In addition, it’s got a massive range of tools to keep you on top of your WordPress websites—from staging, cloning, syncing, updating to copying, and more.
How to Use WordPress Toolkit in WHM as Reseller
For reseller hosting customers, accessing the WordPress Toolkit is simple within WebHost Manager (WHM).
With these easy steps, you can swiftly install, configure, and manage your customers’ WordPress sites in a single location.
Let’s take a look at how:
- Log in to WebHost Manager (WHM).
- To access the WP Toolkit, begin by heading to the upper left of the WHM screen and entering “toolkit” into the search box. Afterward, the WHM search box should reveal WP Toolkit as an option to click.
- The WordPress Toolkit page will appear with a list of all the WordPress sites installed on your reseller hosting account.
- Please click the Scan button if you do not see any WordPress sites listed.
Once the scan is complete, your WordPress installs will be seen on the WordPress Toolkit main page, and you can start managing them.
- Using WordPress Toolkit in WHM, you can manage site installations, plugins, themes, and more:
- How to Import an Existing WordPress Website into WordPress Toolkit
- How to Install WordPress in cPanel using WordPress Toolkit
- How to Manage WordPress Installs Using WordPress Toolkit
- How to Manage WordPress Updates Using WordPress Toolkit
- How to Manage your WordPress Website Security using WordPress Toolkit
- How to Create a WordPress Staging Environment using WordPress Toolkit
- How to Backup or Restore your WordPress Website using WordPress Toolkit
- How to Change the WordPress Administrator Password Using WordPress Toolkit
That’s it! Now you know how to use WordPress Toolkit in WHM as Reseller.